Thursday, September 22, 2011

The challenge is on...

We are trying to increase our audience on our blog. 

We think it is a great place and want more people that we know to enjoy it.  We love comments so please leave us some interesting comments.

In class today we decided that we would make it a bit of a challenge.  We are all trying to get someone we know  to visit our blog and leave a comment saying who encouraged them to visit our fab blog.

We have worked out that we may be able to contact them in 9 different ways.  Can you remember all 9?

I wonder who will be first, have the most comments or have comments from unusual places???

Watch this space.....

7 comments:

  1. hi thsi is aimees siter mariella. she told me to go visit this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi im analisa, aimees OTHER sister. she said i should go on this blog. i was really impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a rreally good way to get us to go on the blog. Next tine you do something like his, I don't think you should tell us at school¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops¡ I meant THIS. Sorry. Typo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi this is Jin. Aimee introduced me to the blog, and i can see you are posting a lot of activities you participate. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I'm Laura, Adam's sister I think your blog is cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi this is Kendall's brother Dion and my fiance Corinne from Melbourne, Australia. We think your blog is really cool!
    Dion and Corinne.

    ReplyDelete